Friday, November 03, 2006

THE FABULOUS WALIGORSKI SISTERS

I HATE THEM... Well not really, they invited me to an all Barbra Streisand party last friday in order to celebrate the fact they were going to see Barbra on Saturday, near Ft. Laud. I hate them. We watched Hello Dolly, played every single possible song, including the Ave Maria - which sung by Barbra, who's jewish sounds kind of funny :o) - and her Christmas songs! Barbra Barbra Barbra all night.. and the company of such a wonderful family, you cannot imagine the self expression these four women have! And no, it was not the Cosmos they were drinking, it's their genes! So happy and joyful, contagious. I had a blast. Libor was there, adn playes with Beth's little niece, and of course, the very handsome and funny Tom, a friend of the family forever. Thank you Beth, I had a wonderful time... oh, and by the way, did I tell you I hate you? :o) Oh, I was forgetting, we celebrated Tom's birthday! He was really happy. He should move down here with his partner.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santiago - you are just the arteest!! Those are great - LOVE the one's with the mostly empty cosmo glasses!
Glad you joined us, and whenever you are in or near Denver, we can sing Barbra Streisand songs anytime..
Laura Waligorski, the "cosmo queen"

Anonymous said...

Can you even imagine that I threw a good party? Well, it wouldn't have been good without you and the monkey dance to "Hello Dolly"! And those cosmopolitan rimmers (naughty naughty naughty). We should all do a road trip to Cleveland and then one to Denver!