Sunday, October 22, 2006

ART SHOW

Another gallery opening, time flies! It's crazy...

I was showing "I've got you under my skin", EYE C U and LOW RES LIFE in the Fine Arts Faculty Show last friday, it's open until Nov 30th in case you are down in Tampa. I had a great time, the cool students were there, my friends were there, my aunt Martha was there. This year my art was not scandalous... I was not in drag, I was not dealing with Gay and Lesbian Issues, I am getting older and sipping the pleasures of life. My art is becoming more reflexive and abstract at the same time. Piazzolla was the perfect audio for the tango of the eyes going on the screen, Low Res Life is Hypnotic, and the skin piece is so conceptual it is scary... Check all my videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/sechevere










No comments: