Monday, October 16, 2006

ANOTHER GAY MOVIE

Do you remember how much you laughed when you saw the movie Airplane for the first time? Well it is exactly what happened with ANOTHER GAY MOVIE ... I saw it on saturday at the GLBT Film Festival... HILLARIOUS... I almost peed in my pants, it just does not stop. The gay community finally got to a point where it can be so self referential that we can make jokes about ourselves! Completely irreverent, cute boys and men, no body is safe in there. There is not a single gay man that cannot identify with at least one of these situations... very crazy. Besides that Nancy Sinatra sings the main song, Another Gay Sunshine Day, and Jimmy Summerville is fabulous in the closing credits. I was feeling so good after seeing the movie I ended up going to the Festival's party at the Sheraton Hotel. I left my cell in the car, I never carry it around when I am dancing, so no pics. I met very nice people, and danced and spent most of the time with Mike, a really really handsome and nice man. can you imagine me asking someone to dance madonna? Well, I did, and it was great, so thank you Mike :o) Very nice surprise. It was a very happy saturday, way worth it.

No comments: