Sunday, August 05, 2007

SIGGRAPH SAN DIEGO

I'm posting from my cell phone so no pics yet! ok, I'm in san diego. AMAZING TIME! I have been eating mexican food! delicious! what an interesting culture. I have alwaysbeen attracted to cities that connect with other cultures, and definitely I could not ask for anything more. Tijuana just 20 miles away makes thid city so interedting. Lots of spnish everywhere but also asians! love it! the hotel - double tree club - too expensive and too little for its price, and you have to pay to access the internet! how uncivilized!... but who cares! the food! the mountains, and very very friendly people. I saw Noel's friend Raul and his partner John last night, wonderful time. I should be seeing them soon again.

I set everything up at the gallery in the convention center. darn, I had to fight against the stupid PC. I keep forgetting that in the other world mice have 2 buttons. I had to deactivate the RIGHT button in the script... argh..... but anyway WORLD looks great. it is an honor to be able to be here. I could not see all the other pieces because they were still working on them but there are some very interesting works... I should blog about them soon... today is the opening, and the best part is I am going to see my wonderful friend Rob Rothfarb. I asked him to be with me all the time!

pics and video soon.. I hope.

No comments: