Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Boston

Lew Harris, Doug Sutherland. We all went to Boston for Siggraph 06. I was very sick and kept caughing green and yellow things. But still, it was the first time I was going to Boston, and I was not going to miss the opportunity. Beautiful, great hotel, fun city. Free Shakespeare in the park! What a civilized mentality. Massachussetts... Great food. We celebrated Lew's bday there in a delicious Italian restaurant. We ran into Erika Matulich, another faaaabulous woman! She works in the College of Business and is an expert in Marketing and Instructional Technologies. She was going to visit MIT and their labs... COOL... She rescued 8 ferrets, 5 horses and I don't know how many puppies and cats. I can't wait to go visit her in Tampa. Restaurants: Legal Seafood, DO NOT MISS IT, also Anthony's by the pier, Liz Taylor was there. We also ran into Ray Papp and his wife! They also went to visit MIT... Hey, I just realized that Lew is smiling in on of the photos... First time ever!!













No comments: