Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Anadolu Kavagi

My first time in Asia. Interesting moment. On the other side of the Bosphorus.

When we got to the town of Anadolu Kavagi we started walking in the neighborhood. We stopped in front of a humble house with a plum tree, two ladies came out and started talking to us in turkish, very nice ladies, they invited us in and they let us try their three different kinds of plums, red, yellow and orange. Delicious. They were all happy with us, they told us that they own a souvenir shop and their husbands were working. I love talking to people, well Ali translated everything. A cute dog was following me all the time, it's funny, but stray dogs follow me all the time. Dogs, not men...

We had a traditional lunch not far away. Meze, fried fish and blue fish. Delicious.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Santiago! I love your blog! Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye to you. Thanks again for everything. We had a wonderful time with you!