Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Walking and walking

What a chaotic city, the melange of everything in the world. Amazing. Ecclectic buildings, stray cats everywhere. It reminds a bit of San Francisco and Bogota together because of the hills. Empty streets, saturday evening, after Hagia Sophia... I will be posting about Hagia Sophia later. I still haven't been able to process all the information. I need some more time, even 4 days later, I need some more time... too much information... Ok, I will post a beautiful image of Ali in the church/mosque/museum, and one of the restaured mosaics... After dinner we had herbal tea in a beautiful "tea garden" in a strip mall right next to the Blue Mosque, live music, a woman baking a flat bread, great conversation, and then I crashed. Jet Lag Crash.








No comments: