Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Walking to the Hotel

What a surprise... We had to park the car arind 10 blocks away from the Hotel. I saw a cute boy who was just about to be circumsized - maybe that is why he was pouting ... OUCH... Not me...
And I saw Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque for the first time. I also heard the prayers from the speakerphones, quite an impressive and invasive sound. But after a while you just do not pay attention to it.




The hotel Pamphylia ended up being very well located in a very old - and conservative - neighborhood. Litterally just walking distance to everything. Gorgeous men all over the place, but as Josh would say, plain and pure eye candy... Beautiful eye candy...
My room is on the last floor, it's the size of my new bathroom - almost - BUT BUT BUT with the most amazing view of Hagia Sophia and the Bosphorus. AMAZING... I am basically paying - very little - for that view...


No comments: