Thursday, June 01, 2006

Aurore's Bday

Aurore, one of the coolest students at UT who comes from the Fdrench Antilles, invited me to her bday dinner at the Garden in St Pete. Really nice, of course I was the OLDEST one around - BY FAR... but it was great to share some time with some of my students and friends, Renee, Jill, David, Adam (and his GORGEOUS boyfriend, I'm really happy for them) Jessica, Angie, Juan, who just graduated... It was a rejuvenating experience, multicultural, fresh, alcohol free and happy. I really had a good time, it helped me see the world through the eyes of a younger generation. It counds cliché but it is true... I love to be connected and to be able to share the same language and experiences as the people who surround me.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»