Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Patty, Tati, Barbes and Al Jazeera

After lunch I met Carlitos. We went shopping. We went to Barbes, arab and african stores all over the place. And the prices! My goodness! Tati was like a really cheap Wal Mart. What a cultural experience. I got a tshirt for the gym that says Sexy Boy :o) We needed to get the make up and stalkings for Patty. We're shooting a video tomorrow, the resurrection of Patty in Paris. I'm still debating whether Patty should still be called Patty, or resurrect under a different name. Patty's cycle might be over. We shall see. By the way, I'm watching Al Jazeera Kids on French TV as I'm typing this... I did not know Al Jazeera had a kids network.... I don't understand a word of what they're saying. I just switched to a Turkish music channel... We have watched a lot of mexican soap operas too with Laurent. We love them. The diversity of the TV channels is huge... It's Europe. And knowing that you pay 30 Euros per month for cable, high speed internet access and free local and international calls, is incredible. I don't know if there is anything like that in the US.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»