Wednesday, June 21, 2006

PicNic

We had a great picnic in the park, overviewing Les Invalides, Napoleon's tomb. Another revival... Laurent, Jose, Nico and Claudia. I have known Claudia for over thirty years. She is as gorgeous and classy as always.

Nico announced he wants to move to Santiago de Chile with his wife in the northern fall. He lived there for seven years and thinks that people in France, specially in Paris are not happy. He wants to go South. GREAT. It's going to be a very different life. The Lycee Francais Louis Pasteur diaspora... all over the world.

Jose told me this morning that this revival process is cleansing my chakras and my karmas. I'm sure of it. I am also sure that my liver is not very happy after all the wine and food I have been drinking and eating...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»