Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Erik and Christine

C'etait un vrai plaisir de vous rencontrer, merci Mick. C'est une des conversations les plus interessantes et motivantes que je n'ai jamais eu. Christine is a wonderful musician, composer for theater pieces, and Erik her husband is a true artist. Passionate about his process. He has one of the most interesting musical instruments I have ever seen, a human skull hanging from the ceiling with a rectangular opening that produces a humming noise, like a sigh when it is swinged in the air. He also produces musical instruments out of "recycled" skeletons of animals. Listening to the flutes made of the bones of a deer took me back in time to the neanderthals, the sounds were absolutely magical. It would be fantastic to show his work in the US. He's also a college professor. what an inspiration.




Mick got some brebis yoghurt. Delicious. As soon as I ate it I saw a blue sphere in front of me when I closed my eyes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»